Then call us at 972-775-8084 to learn how we can make this work in your home!
Indoor Air Quality - the Bad News
According to the EPA, indoor air can be much more polluted than outdoor air. There are thousands of different products in our homes that could cause indoor air pollution.
Some of the most common causes of indoor air pollution are:
- Radon gas
- Chemicals, pesticides, household products
- Unvented stoves, furnaces and space heaters
- Building materials and household furnishings
- Solvents used in cleaning and hobby activities
- Lack of proper ventilation
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Because of the fact that there are so many causes of indoor air pollution, it may seem like a daunting task to keep you and your family safe from these potentially toxic sources.
But there are several steps you can take to help reduce your risk of negative health effects from indoor air pollution.
- Eliminate the sources of indoor air pollution by getting rid of them or moving them outdoors.
- Improve ventilation by opening windows and doors when the weather permits
- Invest in an indoor air cleaner
- Have your air ducts professionally cleaned
Worried About Indoor Air Pollution?
Contact us today for an indoor air quality assessment.